To allow us to provide you with services related to your website analytics such as; analytics configuration, marketing reports, and search engine optimisation, we need access to your Google Analytics account.
The process for giving us access should take just a couple of minutes…
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to the Admin section under the cog icon.
- Tap User Management under account settings.
- Tap the + icon and select Add new users
- Enter our email: [email protected]
- Select appropriate permissions. If unsure, check all boxes.
- Tap Add and we'll be added to your account.
If you're more of a visual learner then everything is laid out below…
Managing Google Analytics Access
As long as you have provided us with full account access including; Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze and Manage Users, then we will easily be able to complete many services without your intervention. We can install analytics on your site, manage your analytics dashboard, build marketing reports and ultimately remove ourselves from your account if necessary for any reason.
If you still have any questions please tap here to get in touch.
Need to add users on other accounts?