Mixed Media Marketing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mixed Media Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version of the policy is effective from 9th November 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and company name
- contact information including email address
- details relating to your usage of this website
- identifiable technical information such as your IP address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and analytics.
- Personalisation of your experience on the site.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Management of products and services offered by Mixed Media Marketing.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Periodical promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website usage data to Google Servers in the United States. We use a privacy enhanced configuration that anonymises all IP addresses and Google Analytics itself does not identify individual users or associate that IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. You can opt out of Google Analytics for all sites using this tool.
We use a self-hosted version of Matomo analytics to understand how people use the site. We use an anonymisation process that masks the last two bytes of all IP addresses (e.g. 192.168.xxx.xxx ) to enhance privacy. This means that a single user can't be identified by IP address. We also respect the “Do Not Track” preference available in some browsers. However if you would still like to opt out of analytics you can change the setting below.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- when receiving an email from Mixed Media Marketing you can select the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing inside the relevant communications or by emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, the business is sold as whole, or we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting,
We may use hashes of your personal information for advertising purposes with third parties such as Facebook and Twitter however this data is locally hashed and is used to match existing data already held by third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.