To allow us to provide you with services related to marketing tags and tag management, we need access to your Google Tag Manager account.
The process for giving us access should take just a couple of minutes…
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Go to the Admin section under the cog icon.
- Tap User Management under account settings.
- Tap the big red New button,
- Enter our email: [email protected]
- Select either Admin (preferred) or User account permissions.
- Select Publish permissions on all containers.
- Tap Add and we'll be added to your account.
If you're more of a visual learner then everything is laid out below…
Google Tag Manager Access
As long as you have provided us with full account access including; Admin and Publish permissions, then we will easily be able to complete many services without your intervention. We can install analytics on your site, implement remarketing strategies, conversion tracking, manage all of your marketing tags, and ultimately remove ourselves from your account if necessary for any reason.
If you still have any questions please tap here to get in touch.
Need to add users on other accounts?